Entertainers Spit Roast Buffet
Our Entertainers Spit Roast buffet menu suits all types of functions and is one of our most admired catering menus. With our commercial kitchen located in Auckland we also have a central location to customers in Waikato, Northland, Bay of Plenty and everywhere in between. Contact us for a quote now.
Add dessert into this menu and we will give you one extra FREE
SPIT ROASTED MEATS
- Whole chicken stuffed and seasoned
- Ham on the bone glazed spit roasted
- Spit roast pork with awesome crackling
- Spit roast prime seasoned beef
- Spit roast prime seasoned lamb – extra $1.50 per person
- Red Thai spiced curry chicken breast with fresh coriander and steamed basmati rice
- Honey and soya chicken wings with oyster sauce
- Southern BBQ pork spear ribs
- Marinated chicken skewers. Your choice of plain, satay, tandoori or honey soy marinade
Vegetarian BBQ patties available on request
Served with hot gourmet potatoes minted and buttered with appropriate condiments and hot gravy.
HOT VEGETABLES $2.50 extra per person
- Cauliflower and broccoli with cheese sauce
- Spit roasted pumpkin (GF)
- Spit roasted kumara (GF)
- Spit roast pumpkin, kumara and carrot (GF)
- Buttered corn kernels (GF)
- Sweet glazed baby carrots (GF)
- Baby garden green peas (GF)
- Steamed rice (GF)
- Asian, noodle stir-fry
All of our salads are prepared daily in our “A” grade kitchen.
- Asian vegetable and noodle salad
- Baby beetroot and toasted sesame (GF)
- Button mushrooms and capsicum with balsamic reduction (GF)
- Caesar salad with parmesan cheese and bacon
- Courgette and spanish onion (seasonal only) (GF)
- Creamy coleslaw in creamy mayo dressing
- Curried egg and celery
- Gourmet potato with sour cream, seeded mustard and chives
- Greek garden salad with mesclun lettuce (GF)
- Mixed bean, pepper and coriander
- Orange kumara with honey and green beans (GF)
- Penne pasta with feta, tomato and spinach
- Pickled onion with cheese (GF)
- Potato, egg and celery
- Spiral pasta with sundried tomato pesto and tuna
- Spit roasted broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and almonds with almond dressing (GF)
- Spit roasted pumpkin, carrot with feta and cashews (seasonal only) (GF)
- Spit roasted vegetable Israeli couscous
- Sweet kumara, orange and coriander (GF)
- Thai sweet spice rice (GF)
- Tomato, cucumber, red onion and balsamic vinegar (seasonal only) (GF)
- Waldorf salad with crunchy apples
FRESHLY BAKED BREAD WITH BUTTER
- Freshly baked Italian Vienna loafs and Assorted dinner rolls.
FROM THE OCEAN (Extras)
- Crab meat in seafood sauce $2.00 per person
- Half shell oysters – $4.00 per person
- King prawns – $4.00 per person
- Shrimps and crab meat in seafood sauce – $2.50 per person
- Shrimps in seafood sauce – $2.50 per person
- Whole steamed mussels – $1.00 per person
- Book now with desserts and choose another dessert for FREE!!
Fresh cream is already included in your dessert selection
- Banana cake with chocolate frosting
- Caramel and walnut brownie slice
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese icing
- Creamy passion fruit or raspberry cheesecake
- Chocolate sponge log with wild berry sauce
- Chocolate mousse gateau
- Chocolate mud slice
- Fresh tropical fruit salad (GF)
- New York fudge chocolate brownie
- Profiteroles with vanilla cream
- Raspberry and Frangipani slice (GF)
- Sticky date cake with hot custard
- Tiramisu log cake
- Traditional pavlova with fresh fruit (GF)
- Traditional trifle
- Warm apple shortcake with hot custard
- White chocolate brownie slice.
- Goofy red velvet cake with vanilla frosting and white chocolate flakes. The proceeds from this delicious cake are going towards the Christchurch Earthquake Appeal.
$30.95 per person including GST with quality plastic plates knives and forks.
$37.95 per person with desserts including GST with quality plastic plates knives and forks.
Minimum of 40 people
SPECIAL!! ORDER WHOLE STEAM MUSSELS FOR ONLY $1.00 per person
Included in this package
- Quality plastic plates, knives and forks. Upgrade to china crockery and stainless steel cutlery for $2.50 per person
- Uniformed staff
- Full buffet set up
- Linen tablecloths for the buffet table only
- Serving utensils
- Salt and pepper on the buffet
- Carving spit roasted meats on site
- Clearing guests tables of plates and cutlery
- Pack down of the buffet
- Staff to pack away your leftover food into your own containers
REMEMBER WE CARVE ON – SITE!
WE BRING OUR OWN TABLES AND LINEN TABLECLOTHS FOR THE BUFFET!
YOUR FUNCTION + OUR INVOLVEMENT = YOUR SUCCESS.
“You’ll love it all”
Just came back and finished from my nephews 21st and southern spit catered it… 0 my gosh was so impressed with them… absolutely loved the food, hospitality, politeness and efficiency was floorless….would definitely book them without a doubt.
Hi Team, here is my feedback from my birthday party. The food was very tasty and really very nice helpful staff who even helped us to put up the streamers and balloons. I think they enjoyed themselves also!! I would recommend your service and delicious food to anyone. Thanks so much
Mary O’Brien – Mortgage Finance Specialist
Hi Southern Spit Team. Just keeping in touch as I would like to thank you and the people that helped out on the 19th. We had a lovely time and the food was awesome. Great time management and very friendly staff.
Planned Maintenance Administrator