Executive Wedding Package
Personal Touch Guaranteed! At Southern Spit Roast & BBQ Catering we are a family business who love our customers and want you to have the most amazing wedding ever. We will give you an experience that will leave you saying, nothing but ‘I love it all’! As a family business we know weddings are vital and we pride ourselves on valuing each wedding personally. When you choose our Executive Wedding Catering package you can relax and enjoy every moment making special memories with your family and friends. Allow us to make your wedding day memorable with fresh wedding buffet selections to cater for your wedding. For wedding menus with slight variations to our list, please feel free to contact us for more options as per your requirements. Add pre dinner nibbles from our wedding catering menu to this menu for $8.95 per person.
Includes FREE Upgrade to restaurant quality china crockery and stainless steel cutlery and linen tablecloths for the buffet tables.
Note that some travel conditions or extra travel charge may apply.
Wedding Menu Includes:
- 6 Selected hot dishes
- 3 Seafood platters
- 3 Hot spit roasted carved meats
- 6 Fresh salads
- 4 Desserts plus fresh cream
- Freshly baked bread with soft butter
Wedding Package Include:
- China crockery and stainless steel cutlery
- Uniformed staff
- Full buffet set up
- Linen tablecloths for the buffet table only
- Serving utensils
- Salt and pepper on the buffet
- Carving spit roasted meats on site
- Clearing guests tables of plates and cutlery
- Pack down of the buffet
- Staff to pack away your leftover food into your own containers
Wedding Menu Buffet Selections:
- Beef or vegetarian lasagne
- Beef and black beans with fresh vegetables
- Lamb and minted gravy
- Italian chicken fettuccine
- Indian butter chicken
- Chinese soy chicken wings
- Peppered creamed mushroom
- Potato skins with cheese and bacon
- Steamed or egg fried rice
- Sweet and Sour Pork
- Gourmet baby potatoes minted and buttered
- Orange kumara with sour cream and bacon
- Scalloped creamed potatoes
- Honey glazed baby carrots
- Cauliflower and broccoli with cheese sauce
- Vegetable chow mein
- Roast pumpkin and kumara
- Battered fish bites
- Baby minted peas
- Crumbed scallop bites
Any of the above items can be added to your menu as an extra hot dish for a small charge of $3.50 per person including GST.
From the Ocean Seafood Buffet
- Crab meat in seafood sauce
- Half shell oysters
- Shrimps and crab meat in seafood sauce
- Shrimps in seafood sauce
- Whole steamed mussels
- King Prawns – an additional $4 per person
Hot Spit Roast Carvery Selections
- Ham on the bone glazed and spit roasted
- Succulent BBQ pork loin chops with caramelized apple
- Spit roast pork with awesome crackling
- Spit roast prime seasoned beef
- Spit roast prime seasoned lamb – extra $1.50 per person
- Southern BBQ pork spear ribs
- Whole chicken stuffed and seasoned
- Mouth-watering lamb shanks extra $4.00 per person
All Spit Roast meats come with delicious hot gravy and condiments.
All of our salads are prepared daily in our “A” grade kitchen.
- Asian vegetable and noodle salad
- Baby beetroot and toasted sesame (GF)
- Button mushrooms and capsicum with balsamic reduction (GF)
- Caesar salad with parmesan cheese and bacon
- Courgette and spanish onion (seasonal only) (GF)
- Creamy coleslaw in creamy mayo dressing (GF)
- Curried egg and celery (GF)
- Gourmet potato with sour cream, seeded mustard and chives (GF)
- Greek garden salad with mesclun lettuce (GF)
- Mixed bean, pepper and coriander (GF)
- Orange kumara with honey and green beans (GF)
- Penne pasta with feta, tomato and spinach
- Pickled onion with cheese (GF)
- Potato, egg, celery and kalamata olive salad with red wine dressing (GF)
- Spiral pasta with sundried tomato pesto and tuna
- Spit roasted broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and almonds with almond dressing (GF)
- Spit roasted pumpkin, carrot with feta and cashews (seasonal only) (GF)
- Spit roasted vegetable Israeli couscous
- Sweet kumara, orange and coriander (GF)
- Thai sweet spice rice (GF)
- Tomato, cucumber, red onion and balsamic vinegar (seasonal only) (GF)
- Waldorf salad with crunchy apples (GF)
Freshly baked bread with butter
- Freshly baked Italian vienna loafs and assorted dinner rolls.
Book now with desserts and choose another dessert for FREE!!!
Fresh cream is already included in your dessert selection
- Banana cake with chocolate frosting
- Caramel and walnut brownie slice
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese icing
- Creamy passion fruit or raspberry cheesecake
- Chocolate gateau
- Chocolate sponge log with wild berry sauce
- Chocolate mousse gateau
- Chocolate mud slice
- Fresh tropical fruit salad (GF)
- Chateau Ice cream (GF)
- New York fudge chocolate brownie
- Pecan pie tart
- Profiteroles with vanilla cream
- Raspberry and frangipani slice (GF)
- Sticky date cake with hot custard
- Tiramisu log cake
- Traditional pavlova with fresh fruit (GF)
- Traditional trifle
- Warm apple shortcake with hot custard
- White chocolate brownie slice.
- Goofy red velvet cake with vanilla frosting and white chocolate flakes. The proceeds from this delicious cake are going towards the Christchurch Earthquake Appeal.
Please note: Dining chairs, guest tables, flowers and additional decorations are by your own arrangement.
$67.95 per person including GST
You are also more than welcome to come and visit our premises and chat to us in person.
Bridal table service an extra $250.00 including GST.
YOUR WEDDING + OUR INVOLVEMENT = YOUR SUCCESS
We have used the Southern Spit Roast and BBQ Catering Company for our children’s weddings on 2 separate occasions now. We have found them to be the consummate professionals on both occasions. There are no second chances with a wedding – you just can’t get it wrong with your choice of caterers – and we found Southern Spit Roast to be everything we hoped they would be. Great food, great presentation, great service and all at great value pricing. We have no hesitation in recommending Southern Spit Roast as caterers for any occasion. We chose the Wedding Executive Package.
Alissa Jade W
Highly recommend this company. We used them for daughter’s wedding in Whangarei. We live in Auckland and the only dealings until the event was via email and everything they said they would do they did. Cheaper than using the local companies in Whangarei even paying the one off travel fee. Will use them again and will recommend them to all our friends and family.