Menu D – Option Two
Our affordable spit roast catering option provides a quality option for people on a budget whilst still getting our great food quality.
$25.95 per person including GST
SPIT ROASTED MEATS
- Whole chicken stuffed and seasoned
- Ham on the bone glazed and spit roasted
- Spit roast pork with awesome crackling
- Spit roast prime seasoned beef
- Spit roast prime seasoned lamb – extra $1.50 per person
Vegetarian BBQ patties available on request (GF)
Served with hot gourmet potatoes minted and buttered, hot gravy, appropriate condiments and serviettes.
Freshly baked Italian Vienna loafs and assorted dinner rolls.
- Creamy coleslaw in creamy mayo dressing (GF)
- Greek garden salad with mesclun lettuce (GF)
- Sliced beetroot and sesame (GF)
- Penne pasta with feta, tomato and spinach
Choose two hot vegetables for an extra $3.50 per person
Cauliflower and broccoli with cheese sauce. Spit roasted pumpkin (GF). Spit roasted kumara (GF). Spit roast pumpkin, kumara and carrot (GF). Buttered corn kernels (GF). Sweet glazed baby carrots(GF). Baby garden green peas (GF). Steamed rice (GF). Asian noodle stir-fry (GF).
Included in this package
- Quality plastic plates, knives and forks. Upgrade to china crockery and stainless steel cutlery for $2.50 per person
- Uniformed staff
- Full buffet set up
- Linen tablecloths for the buffet table only
- Serving utensils
- Salt and pepper on the buffet
- Carving spit roasted meats on site
- Clearing guests tables of plates and cutlery
- Pack down of the buffet
- Staff to pack away your leftover food into your own containers
Minimum 50 people.
‘Would you like dessert included in your menu?’. Choose 3 desserts for $6.50 per person or choose 5 desserts for $8.95 per person
Fresh cream is already included in your dessert selection
- Banana cake with chocolate frosting
- Caramel and walnut brownie slice
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese icing
- Creamy passion fruit or raspberry cheesecake
- Chocolate gateau
- Chocolate sponge log with wild berry sauce
- Chocolate mousse gateau
- Chocolate mud slice
- Fresh tropical fruit salad (GF)
- Chateau Ice cream (GF)
- New York fudge chocolate brownie
- Pecan pie tart
- Profiteroles with vanilla cream
- Raspberry and Frangipani slice (GF)
- Sticky date cake with hot custard
- Tiramisu log cake
- Traditional pavlova with fresh fruit (GF)
- Traditional trifle
- Warm apple shortcake with hot custard
- White chocolate brownie slice.
- Goofy red velvet cake with vanilla frosting and white chocolate flakes. The proceeds from this delicious cake are going towards the Christchurch Earthquake Appeal.
REMEMBER THIS MENU WE CARVE ON-SITE!
All REMAINING FOOD IS PACKED AND LEFT ON SITE!
Get a quote for our affordable spit roast catering options. Contact us here.
Catering without stress. Communication was excellent from first contact to day of the function. Choices were good, food wonderful, and what I can’t believe is how quietly your catering staff packed up at the end! Highly recommended when you want catering without stress.
Hi Phil. I just wanted to say thanks for last weekend. The food was great and there was heaps for everyone. We will definitely use you again when our other daughter gets married next year.
Hi Team. I just wanted to say a huge thanks to you and your amazing team. Your food was absolutely delicious and we had so many positive comments about how good dinner was. Your staff were friendly and very accommodating. I would without any hesitation recommend you to anyone!!! In fact I am trying to find another occasion where we could eat all your yummy food again.
Thank you so much for the wonderful food and service on Saturday. You guys were brilliant, made my day! Everybody was very impressed. Food was amazing and so was the service.
Thanks again J