Gourmet BBQ Menu
BBQ Catering is one of our specialities and this Gourmet BBQ menu is an added option for that extra special occasion. FREE upgrade to china crockery and stainless steel cutlery.
Gourmet BBQ Meats
- Champagne on the bone glazed and spit roasted
- Spiced butter chicken fillet
- Tandoori BBQ chicken breast
- Gourmet lamb sausages
- Gourmet old English beef sausage. These are gold medal award winning sausages.
- Teriyaki pork chops
- Tender golden lamb nuggets
- Fresh herb marinated rib eye steak
- Fresh fish medallions
- Gourmet prime beef patties
- Marinated chicken skewers. Your choice of plain, satay, tandoori or honey soy marinade.
Vegetable patties available on request.
Gourmet BBQ menu is served with:
- Hot gourmet potatoes minted and buttered, saute onions and appropriate condiments
- Freshly baked Italian vienna loafs and assorted dinner rolls
Freshly Made Salads
All of our salads are prepared daily in our “A” grade kitchen.
- Asian vegetable and noodle salad
- Baby beetroot and toasted sesame (GF)
- Button mushrooms and capsicum with balsamic reduction (GF)
- Caesar salad with parmesan cheese and Bacon
- Courgette and spanish onion (seasonal only) (GF)
- Creamy coleslaw in creamy mayo dressing (GF)
- Curried egg and celery (GF)
- Gourmet potato with sour cream, seeded mustard and chives (GF)
- Greek garden salad with mesclun lettuce (GF)
- Mixed bean, pepper and coriander (GF)
- Orange kumara with honey and green beans (GF)
- Penne pasta with feta, tomato and spinach
- Pickled onion with cheese (GF)
- Potato, egg, celery (GF)
- Spiral pasta with sundried tomato pesto and tuna
- Spit roasted broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and almonds with almond dressing (GF)
- Spit roasted pumpkin, carrot with feta and cashews (seasonal only) (GF)
- Spit roasted vegetable Israeli couscous
- Sweet kumara, orange and coriander (GF)
- Thai sweet spice rice (GF)
- Tomato, cucumber, red onion and balsamic vinegar (seasonal only) (GF)
- Waldorf salad with crunchy apples (GF)
Minimum 40 people
Included in this package
- China crockery and stainless steel cutlery
- Uniformed staff
- Full buffet set up
- Linen tablecloths for the buffet table only
- Serving utensils
- Salt and pepper on the buffet
- Carving spit roasted meats on site
- Clearing guests tables of plates and cutlery
- Pack down of the buffet
- Staff to pack away your leftover food into your own containers
Add dessert to your menu for $7.95 per person
Book now with desserts and choose another dessert for FREE!!!
Desserts (choose 4)
Fresh cream is already included in your dessert selection
- Banana cake with chocolate frosting
- Caramel and walnut brownie slice
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese icing
- Creamy passion fruit or raspberry cheesecake
- Chocolate gateau
- Chocolate sponge log with wild berry sauce
- Chocolate mousse gateau
- Chocolate mud slice
- Fresh tropical fruit salad (GF)
- Chateau Ice cream (GF)
- New York fudge chocolate brownie
- Pecan pie tart
- Profiteroles with vanilla cream
- Raspberry and frangipani slice (GF)
- Sticky date cake with hot custard
- Tiramisu log cake
- Traditional pavlova with fresh fruit (GF)
- Traditional trifle
- Warm apple shortcake with hot custard
- White chocolate brownie slice.
- Goofy red velvet cake with vanilla frosting and white chocolate flakes. The proceeds from this delicious cake are going towards the Christchurch Earthquake Appeal.
$41.95 per person including GST.
$49.90 per person including dessert and GST.
“You’ll love it all”
YOUR FUNCTION + OUR INVOLVEMENT = YOUR SUCCESS
Dear Graham and Phillip. Thanks so much for the superb food served at our occasion last week for 210 or so guests. We only booked for 190 guests and it was just because of you people that the number going up last minute did not become any problem. Quantity was fabulous besides having plenty of food and left over, that we could take home. The service staff had been very friendly. Your spit roast catering company is by far the best of all catering services in Auckland that we have tried and most professional. I will surely try to book you again next year for our annual conference.
We used the Southern Spit Roast Company for our social function recently. The food and service was excellent. They supplied and did everything for us. It was the little things they did that really made it feel like we received great value. Real plates, knives and fork, cleaned up, very personable and professional. I can’t wait to use them again. If you want someone to do the cooking to leave you free to enjoy the night these are the guys.