Wedding Catering Menu
Our wedding catering package has been designed especially for your wedding day. Contact us for a quote Catering Quote Request and tell us about your special days requirements.
Our professional catering team will help you set up your table settings with crockery, cutlery and serviettes, prepare your food, serve your main table and when you have finished eating we will clean up with the minimum of disruption and fuss!!!
This Wedding Buffet Menu Includes – serving of the bridal table.
Pre dinner canapes are included in this wedding package while your guests arrive and mingle.
Pre Dinner Canapes
Our staff will serve your guests the canapes after your ceremony.
- Asian appetisers including mini spring rolls,
curry samosas and pork won tons with Thai sweet chilli dipping sauce.
- Toasted french bread rounds with smoked chicken, sundried tomato pesto.
- In season fresh fruit platter.
Wedding Catering Service
Includes FREE Upgrade to restaurant quality china crockery and stainless steel cutlery with linen tablecloths for the buffet tables.
Note that some travel conditions or extra travel charge may apply.
Spit Roast Meats
- Whole chicken stuffed and seasoned
- Ham on the bone glazed and spit roasted
- Spit roast pork with awesome crackling
- Spit roast prime seasoned beef
- Spit roast prime seasoned lamb
- Red Thai spiced curry chicken breast with fresh coriander and steamed basmati rice
- Honey and soya chicken wings with oyster sauce
- Southern BBQ pork spear ribs
- Marinated chicken skewers (your choice of plain, satay, tandoori or honey soy marinade)
Served with hot gourmet potatoes minted and buttered with appropriate condiments and hot gravy.
Freshly baked Italian Vienna loafs and assorted dinner rolls.
- Cauliflower and broccoli with cheese sauce
- Spit roasted pumpkin (GF)Spit roasted kumara (GF)
- Spit roast pumpkin, kumara and carrot (GF)
- Buttered corn kernels (GF)
- Sweet glazed baby carrots (GF)
- Baby garden green peas (GF)
- Steamed rice
- Asian, noodle stir-fry
Fresh Salads – Choose six
View salads in our food Gallery
You can choose two extra salads in place of the two hot vegetables. All of our salads are prepared daily in our “A” grade kitchen.
- Asian vegetable and noodle salad
- Baby beetroot and toasted sesame (GF)
- Button mushrooms and capsicum with balsamic reduction (GF)
- Caesar salad with parmesan cheese and Bacon
- Courgette and spanish onion (seasonal only) (GF)
- Creamy coleslaw in creamy mayo dressing (GF)
- Curried egg and celery
- Gourmet potato with sour cream, seeded mustard and chives (GF)
- Greek garden salad with mesclun lettuce (GF)
- Mixed bean, pepper and coriander (GF)
- Orange kumara with honey and green beans (GF)
- Penne pasta with feta, tomato and spinach
- Pickled onion with cheese (GF)
- Potato, egg, celery and kalamata olive salad with red wine dressing (GF)
- Spiral pasta with sundried tomato pesto and tuna
- Spit roasted broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and almonds with almond dressing (GF)
- Spit roasted pumpkin, carrot with feta and cashews (seasonal only) (GF)
- Spit roasted vegetable Israeli couscous
- Sweet kumara, orange and coriander (GF)
- Thai sweet spice rice
- Tomato, cucumber, red onion and balsamic vinegar (seasonal only) (GF)
- Waldorf salad with crunchy apples (GF)
From The Ocean – Additional Options
- Half shell oysters – $4.00 per person
- King prawns – $4.00 per person
- Shrimps and crab meat in seafood sauce – $2.50 per person
- Shrimps in seafood sauce – $2.50 per person
- Whole steamed mussels – $1.00 per person
Book now with desserts and choose another dessert for FREE!!!
Fresh cream is already included in your dessert selection.
- Banana cake with chocolate frosting
- Caramel and walnut brownie slice
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese icing
- Creamy passion fruit or raspberry cheesecake
- Chocolate gateau
- Chocolate sponge log with wild berry sauce
- Chocolate mousse gateau
- Chocolate mud slice
- Fresh tropical fruit salad (GF)
- Chateau Ice cream (GF)
- New York fudge chocolate brownie
- Pecan pie tart
- Profiteroles with vanilla cream
- Raspberry and frangipani slice (GF)
- Sticky date cake with hot custard
- Tiramisu log cake
- Traditional pavlova with fresh fruit (GF)
- Traditional trifle
- Warm apple shortcake with hot custard
- White chocolate brownie slice.
- Goofy red velvet cake with vanilla frosting and white chocolate flakes. The proceeds from this delicious cake are going towards the Christchurch Earthquake Appeal.
“ALL REMAINING FOOD IS PACKED AND LEFT ON SITE”
Minimum of 40 people.
$59.95 including GST per person
Included in this catering package
- China crockery and stainless steel cutlery
- Bridal table service
- Uniformed staff
- Full buffet set up
- Linen tablecloths for the buffet table only
- Serving utensils
- Salt and pepper on the buffet
- Carving spit roasted meats on site
- Clearing guests tables of plates and cutlery
- Pack down of the buffet
- Staff to pack away your leftover food into your own containers
YOUR WEDDING + OUR INVOLVEMENT = YOUR SUCCESS.
Thank you soooooo much Southern Spit Roast for the catering at our engagement party last weekend. The food was just absolutely amazing and the set up was just perfect. Everyone who came are still talking about how fantastic your food was. Thanks again you! definitely deserve the 5 stars. We will definitely have you back 🙂
Hi Southern spit roast BBQ I just wanted to email to thank you for the wonderful food that you served at our wedding on Saturday. The spread was wonderful and delicious and every one of our guests were raving about the food. Thank you so much!
Hi Southern Spit Roast. We would like to thank you very much for your amazing food and service and giving us a free upgrade to cutlery and crockery for our wedding menu, We enjoyed the food immensely and were very glad to have chosen your company as our wedding caterers.
Mrs S Bell