Wedding Menu D
Our Wedding Express Menu D is perfect for wedding’s on a tight budget! Your wedding catering just became affordable.
Includes FREE Upgrade to restaurant quality china crockery and stainless steel cutlery and linen tablecloths for the buffet tables.
Note that some travel conditions or extra travel charge may apply.
SPIT ROASTED MEATS
- Whole chicken stuffed and seasoned
- Ham on the bone glazed and spit roasted
- Spit roast pork with awesome crackling
- Spit roast prime seasoned beef
- Spit roast prime seasoned lamb – extra $1.50 per person
- Marinated chicken skewers (your choice of plain, satay, tandoori or honey soy marinade)
Vegetarian BBQ patties available on request.
Served with hot gourmet potatoes minted and buttered, hot gravy appropriate condiments and serviettes.
Freshly baked Italian Vienna loafs and assorted dinner rolls.
- Coleslaw in creamy mayo dressing
- Greek garden salad with mesclun lettuce (GF)
- Sliced beetroot and sesame (GF)
- Penne pasta with feta, tomato and spinach
Choose two hot vegetables for an extra $3.50 per person
Cauliflower and broccoli with cheese sauce
Spit roasted pumpkin (GF)
Spit roasted kumara (GF)
Spit roast pumpkin, kumara and carrot (GF)
Buttered corn kernels (GF)
Sweet glazed baby carrots (GF)
Baby garden green peas(GF)
Steamed rice (GF)
Asian noodle stir-fry
$28.95 per person including GST
Included in this package
- China crockery and stainless steel cutlery
- Uniformed staff
- Full buffet set up
- Linen tablecloths for the buffet table only
- Serving utensils
- Salt and pepper on the buffet
- Carving spit roasted meats on site
- Clearing guests tables of plates and cutlery
- Pack down of the buffet
- Staff to pack away your leftover food into your own containers
Minimum 50 people.
Would you like dessert included in your menu?
Choose 3 desserts for $6.50 per person or choose 5 desserts for $8.95 per person
Fresh cream is already included in your dessert selection
- Banana cake with chocolate frosting
- Caramel and walnut brownie slice
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese icing
- Creamy passion fruit or raspberry cheesecake
- Chocolate gateau
- Chocolate sponge log with wild berry sauce
- Chocolate mousse gateau
- Chocolate mud slice
- Fresh tropical fruit salad (GF)
- Chateau Ice cream (GF)
- New York fudge chocolate brownie
- Pecan pie tart
- Profiteroles with vanilla cream
- Raspberry and Frangipani slice (GF)
- Sticky date cake with hot custard
- Tiramisu log cake
- Traditional pavlova with fresh fruit (GF)
- Traditional trifle
- Warm apple shortcake with hot custard
- White chocolate brownie slice.
- Goofy red velvet cake with vanilla frosting and white chocolate flakes. The proceeds from this delicious cake are going towards the Christchurch Earthquake Appeal.
REMEMBER THIS MENU WE CARVE ON-SITE!
All REMAINING FOOD IS PACKED AND LEFT ON SITE!
YOUR WEDDING + OUR INVOLVEMENT = YOUR SUCCESS
We used Southern Spit Roast & BBQ to cater our wedding. Not only was the service great but the food was totally amazing. Many of our guests commented on how good it was. Highly recommended. Chris Williams replied – I totally agree, it was absolutely delicious. Well done to all concerned and thank you.
We have used the Southern Spit Roast and BBQ Catering Company for our children’s weddings on 2 separate occasions now. We have found them to be the consummate professionals on both occasions. There are no second chances with a wedding – you just can’t get it wrong with your choice of caterers – and we found Southern Spit Roast to be everything we hoped they would be. Great food, great presentation, great service and all at great value pricing. We have no hesitation in recommending Southern Spit Roast as caterers for any occasion.
Alissa Jade W