BBQ Catering Menu
Our BBQ Catering Menu has the option to select three meats, six salads including seafood options and dessert to cater for your BBQ. We offer our BBQ catering service from Auckland, Whangarei, Hamilton and to the Bay of Plenty. Alternative BBQ options include our Gourmet BBQ menu.
- Chicken skewers (choice of plain, satay, tandoori or honey soy marinade)
- BBQ prime aged rump steak
- BBQ gourmet sausages
- BBQ honey soy buffalo chicken wings
- Ham on the bone glazed and spit roasted
- Vegetarian BBQ patties available on request
Served with hot gourmet potatoes minted and buttered, grilled onions and appropriate condiments.
All of our salads are prepared daily in our “A” grade kitchen.
- Asian vegetable and noodle salad
- Baby beetroot and toasted sesame (GF)
- Button mushrooms and capsicum with balsamic reduction (GF)
- Caesar salad with parmesan cheese and bacon
- Courgette and spanish onion (seasonal only) (GF)
- Creamy coleslaw in creamy mayo dressing
- Curried egg and celery
- Gourmet potato with sour cream, seeded mustard and chives
- Greek garden salad with mesclun lettuce (GF)
- Mixed bean, pepper and coriander
- Orange kumara with honey and green beans (GF)
- Penne pasta with feta, tomato and spinach
- Pickled onion with cheese (GF)
- Potato, egg, celery and kalamata olive salad with red wine dressing
- Spiral pasta with sundried tomato pesto and tuna
- Spit roasted broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and almonds with almond dressing (GF)
- Spit roasted pumpkin, carrot with feta with cashews (seasonal only) (GF)
- Spit roasted vegetable Israeli couscous
- Sweet kumara, orange and coriander (GF)
- Thai sweet spice rice (GF)
- Tomato, cucumber, red onion and balsamic vinegar (seasonal only) (GF)
- Waldorf salad with crunchy apples
FRESH BAKED BREAD WITH BUTTER
- Freshly baked Italian Vienna loafs and assorted dinner rolls.
EXTRAS FOR THAT SPECIAL TOUCH
- BBQ prawn skewers $8.95 each
- BBQ salmon satays $8.95 each
- BBQ salmon steaks $8.95 each
- BBQ terakihi fillets $5.95 each
- BBQ and spit roasted lamb racks $8.95 each
- Crab meat in seafood sauce $2.00 per person
- Half shell oysters – $4.00 per person
- King prawns – $4.00 per person
- Shrimps and crab meat in seafood sauce – $2.50 per person
- Shrimps in seafood sauce – $2.50 per person
- Whole steamed mussels – $1.00 per person
- Vegetarian Lasagne – $2.00 per person
Book now with desserts and choose another dessert for FREE!!!
Fresh cream is already included in your dessert selection
- Banana cake with chocolate frosting
- Caramel and walnut brownie slice
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese icing
- Creamy passion fruit or raspberry cheesecake
- Chocolate sponge log with wild berry sauce
- Chocolate mousse gateau
- Chocolate mud slice
- Fresh tropical fruit salad (GF)
- New York fudge chocolate brownie
- Profiteroles with vanilla cream
- Raspberry and Frangipani slice (GF)
- Sticky date cake with hot custard
- Tiramisu log cake
- Traditional pavlova with fresh fruit (GF)
- Traditional trifle
- Warm apple shortcake with hot custard
- White chocolate brownie slice.
- Goofy red velvet cake with vanilla frosting and white chocolate flakes.
$30.95 per person including GST with quality plastic plates knives and forks
$37.95 per person with dessert including GST with quality plastic plates knives and forks
Minimum of 40 people
Included in this BBQ catering package
- Quality plastic plates, knives and forks
- Full buffet set up and serviettes
- Linen tablecloths for the buffet table
- Serving utensils
- Uniform staff to cook, carve on site, serve and clean up.
UPGRADE TO CUTLERY AND CROCKERY FOR $2.50 per person
WE SUPPLY TABLES AND LINEN TABLECLOTHS FOR THE BUFFET FREE!
We used the Southern Spit Roast Company for our social function recently. The food and service was excellent. They supplied and did everything for us. It was the little things they did that really made it feel like we received great value. Real plates, knives and fork, cleaned up, very personable and professional. I can’t wait to use them again. If you want someone to do the cooking to leave you free to enjoy the night these are the guys.
Hey thank you so much for providing such an amazing meal for our function here in Hamilton yesterday. Your food was fabulous and the service was seamless (lots of practice I guess). I just rang our Bartercard rep and told her how good it was. Some of our guests wanted the name of you guys, so I hope you get lots of business from it. Your food and service were a major art in making the day a real success.
Dear Southern Spit Roast. I wish to express my appreciation for the outstanding service provided by Marisa White and Katie Hackett on Saturday night 07 March 2015. Their generosity of spirit in catering for 100 plus people was first class under difficult conditions.
With every good wish