Entertainers Wedding Spit Roast Buffet
Our Wedding Entertainers spit roast buffet is one of our most admired catering menus. Affordable and delicious options where you customised your menu. With our commercial kitchen located in Auckland we also have a central location to customers in Northland, Waikato and Bay of Plenty. Contact us for a quote now. contact us
INCLUDES FREE UPGRADE – to restaurant china crockery and stainless steel cutlery, linen tablecloths for the buffet tables.
Choose to add dessert and we will give you one for FREE!!
SPIT ROASTED MEATS
- Whole chicken stuffed and seasoned
- Ham on the bone glazed spit roasted
- Spit roast pork with awesome crackling
- Spit roast prime seasoned beef
- Spit roast prime seasoned lamb – extra $2.50 per person
- Red Thai spiced curry chicken breast with fresh coriander and steamed basmati rice
- Honey and soya chicken wings with oyster sauce
- Southern BBQ pork spear ribs
- Marinated chicken skewers (your choice of plain, satay, tandoori or honey soy marinade)
Vegetarian BBQ patties available on request.
Served with hot gourmet potatoes minted and buttered with appropriate condiments and hot gravy.
HOT VEGETABLES $2.50 extra per person
- Cauliflower and broccoli with cheese sauce
- Spit roasted pumpkin (GF)
- Spit roasted kumara (GF)
- Spit roast pumpkin, kumara and carrot (GF)
- Buttered corn kernels (GF)
- Sweet glazed baby carrots (GF)
- Baby garden green peas (GF)
- Steamed rice
- Asian, noodle stir-fry
All of our salads are prepared daily in our “A” grade kitchen.
- Asian vegetable and noodle salad
- Baby beetroot and toasted sesame (GF)
- Button mushrooms and capsicum with balsamic reduction (GF)
- Caesar salad with parmesan cheese and Bacon
- Courgette and spanish onion (seasonal only) (GF)
- Coleslaw in creamy mayo dressing
- Curried egg and celery
- Gourmet potato with sour cream, seeded mustard and chives
- Greek garden salad with mesclun lettuce (GF)
- Mixed bean, pepper and coriander
- Orange kumara with honey and green beans (GF)
- Penne pasta with feta, tomato and spinach
- Pickled onion with cheese (GF)
- Potato, egg and celery
- Spiral pasta with sundried tomato pesto and tuna
- Spit roasted broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and almonds with almond dressing (GF)
- Spit roasted pumpkin, carrot with feta and cashews (seasonal only) (GF)
- Spit roasted vegetable Israeli couscous
- Sweet kumara, orange and coriander (GF)
- Thai sweet spice rice (GF)
- Tomato, cucumber, red onion and balsamic vinegar (seasonal only) (GF)
- Waldorf salad with crunchy apples
FRESHLY BAKED BREAD WITH BUTTER
- Freshly baked Italian Vienna loafs and assorted dinner rolls.
FROM THE OCEAN (Extras)
- Crab meat in seafood sauce $2.00 per person
- Half shell oysters – $4.00 per person
- King prawns – $4.00 per person
- Shrimps and crab meat in seafood sauce – $2.50 per person
- Shrimps in seafood sauce – $2.50 per person
- Whole steamed mussels – $1.00 per person
- Book now with desserts and choose another dessert for FREE!!!
Fresh cream is already included in your dessert selection
- Banana cake with chocolate frosting
- Caramel and walnut brownie slice
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese icing
- Creamy passion fruit or raspberry cheesecake
- Chocolate sponge log with wild berry sauce
- Chocolate mousse gateau
- Chocolate mud slice
- Fresh tropical fruit salad (GF)
- New York fudge chocolate brownie
- Profiteroles with vanilla cream
- Raspberry and Frangipani slice (GF)
- Sticky date cake with hot custard
- Tiramisu log cake
- Traditional pavlova with fresh fruit (GF)
- Traditional trifle
- Warm apple shortcake with hot custard
- White chocolate brownie slice.
- Goofy red velvet cake with vanilla frosting & white chocolate flakes. The proceeds from this delicious cake are going towards the Christchurch Earthquake Appeal.
$33.95 per person including GST
$40.95 per person with desserts including GST
Minimum of 40 people
ORDER WHOLE STEAM MUSSELS FOR ONLY $1.00 per person
Included in this package
- China crockery and stainless steel cutlery
- Uniformed staff
- Full buffet set up
- Linen tablecloths for the buffet table only
- Serving utensils
- Salt and pepper on the buffet
- Carving spit roasted meats on site
- Clearing guests tables of plates and cutlery
- Pack down of the buffet
- Staff to pack away your leftover food into your own containers
YOUR WEDDING + OUR INVOLVEMENT = YOUR SUCCESS.
“You’ll love it all”
Note that some travel conditions or extra travel charge may apply.
Thank you so much for the wonderful food and service on Saturday. You guys were brilliant, made my day! Everybody was very impressed. Food was amazing and so was the service.
Dear Southern Spit Roast. I wish to express my appreciation for the outstanding service provided by Marisa White and Katie Hackett on Saturday night 07 March 2015. Their generosity of spirit in catering for 100 plus people was first class under difficult conditions.
With every good wish