Wedding Spit Roast Package
Our Wedding Spit Roast Menu A has great variety to keep everyone happy. You can supply your own finger food or pre dinner nibbles or look at our finger food options. Southern Spit Roast and BBQ Catering offer succulent spit roast buffet menus to the Auckland, Northland, Waikato and Bay of Plenty regions and will have you and your guests coming back for more.
Includes FREE Upgrade – to restaurant quality china crockery and stainless steel cutlery and linen tablecloths for the buffet tables.
Wedding Spit Roast Menu A is one of our most popular wedding menus.
Wedding Spit Roast Menu Package
SPIT ROASTED MEATS
Choose three meats
- Spit roasted whole chicken stuffed and seasoned
- Glazed ham on the bone
- Spit roast pork with awesome crackling
- Spit roast prime seasoned beef
Additional Meat Options:
- Red thai spiced curry chicken breast with fresh coriander and steamed basmati rice
- Honey and soya chicken wings with oyster sauce
- Southern BBQ Pork spear ribs
- Marinated chicken skewers (your choice of plain, satay, tandoori or honey soy marinade)
- Spit roast prime seasoned lamb – extra $1.50 per person
Vegetarian BBQ patties available on request.
Served with – hot gourmet potatoes minted and buttered, hot gravy, appropriate condiments, freshly baked crusty Italian loafs and assorted dinner rolls.
- Cauliflower and broccoli with cheese sauce
- Sweet glazed baby carrots (GF)
- BBQ spit roasted pumpkin (GF)
- Baby garden green peas (GF)
- BBQ spit roasted kumara (GF)
- Steamed rice (GF)
- Spit roast pumpkin, kumara and carrot (GF)
- Asian, noodle stir-fry
- Buttered corn kernels (GF)
Choose Six (You can choose two extra salads in place of the two hot vegetables).
All of our salads are prepared daily in our “A” grade kitchen.
- Asian vegetable and noodle salad
- Penne pasta with feta, tomato and spinach
- Baby beetroot with toasted sesame (GF)
- Pickled onion with cheese (GF)
- Button mushrooms and capsicum with balsamic reduction (GF)
- Potato, egg and celery
- Caesar salad with parmesan cheese and bacon
- Spiral pasta with sundried tomato pesto and tuna
- Courgette and spanish onion (seasonal only) (GF)
- Broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and almonds with almond dressing (GF)
- Creamy coleslaw in creamy mayo dressing
- Curried egg and celery
- Spit roasted vegetable with Israeli couscous
- Spit roasted pumpkin, carrot with feta and cashews (seasonal only) (GF)
- Gourmet potato with sour cream, seeded mustard and chives
- Sweet kumara, orange and coriander (GF)
- Greek garden salad with mesclun lettuce (GF)
- Thai sweet spice rice (GF)
- Mixed bean, pepper and coriander
- Tomato, cucumber, red onion and balsamic vinegar (seasonal only) (GF)
- Orange kumara with honey and green beans (GF)
- Waldorf salad with crunchy apples
FROM THE OCEAN (Extras)
- Crab meat in seafood sauce $2.00 per person
- Shrimps and crab meat in seafood sauce – $2.50 per person
- Half shell oysters – $4.00 per person
- Shrimps in seafood sauce – $2.50 per person
- King prawns – $4.00 per person
- Whole steamed mussels – $1.00 per person
Book now and choose a fifth dessert FREE!!!
- New York fudge chocolate brownie
- Banana cake with chocolate frosting
- Profiteroles with vanilla cream
- Caramel and walnut brownie slice
- Raspberry and Frangipani slice (GF)
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese icing
- Sticky date cake with hot custard
- Creamy passion fruit or raspberry cheesecake
- Tiramisu log cake
- Chocolate gateau
- Traditional pavlova with fresh fruit (GF)
- Chocolate sponge log with wild berry sauce
- Traditional trifle
- Chocolate mousse gateau
- Warm apple shortcake with hot custard
- Chocolate mud slice
- White chocolate brownie slice
- Fresh tropical fruit salad (GF)
- Goofy red velvet cake with vanilla frosting and white chocolate flakes. The proceeds from this delicious cake are going towards the Christchurch Earthquake Appeal.
Fresh cream is already included in your dessert selection
$37.95 per person including GST
$44.95 per person with dessert including GST
Includes Free upgrade to china crockery and stainless cutlery
Minimum of 40 people
Included in this package
- China crockery and stainless steel cutlery
- Uniformed staff
- Full buffet set up
- Linen tablecloths for the buffet table only
- Serving utensils
- Salt and pepper on the buffet
- Carving spit roasted meats on site
- Clearing guests tables of plates and cutlery
- Pack down of the buffet
- Staff to pack away your leftover food into your own containers
REMEMBER WE CARVE ON – SITE!
WE BRING OUR OWN TABLES AND LINEN TABLECLOTHS FOR THE BUFFET ONLY!
YOUR WEDDING + OUR INVOLVEMENT = AN AMAZING WEDDING
Note that some travel conditions or extra travel charge may apply.
Hey Southern Spit Roast and BBQ Catering I Just wanted to say a huge thank you for the outstanding food and service at our wedding on the 1st of March! We have only heard good things about the food and service! Everyone LOVED IT! Would highly recommend you to anyone! Thanks again.
Clare and Jeremy
We have used the Southern Spit Roast and BBQ Catering Company and choose their Wedding Spit Roast package for our children’s weddings on 2 separate occasions now. We have found them to be the consummate professionals on both occasions. There are no second chances with a wedding – you just can’t get it wrong with your choice of caterers – and we found Southern Spit Roast to be everything we hoped they would be. Great food, great presentation, great service and all at great value pricing. We have no hesitation in recommending Southern Spit Roast as caterers for any occasion.
Alissa Jade W
Highly recommend this company. We used them for daughter’s wedding in Whangarei. We live in Auckland and the only dealings until the event was via email and everything they said they would do they did. Cheaper than using the local companies in Whangarei even paying the one off travel fee. Will use them again and will recommend them to all our friends and family.