Winter Warmer Catering
This spectacular Winter Spit Roast Catering Menu is priced at only $41.95 per person including full china crockery and stainless steel cutlery with uniformed staff to look after you and your guests, Add Warm desserts at only $51.95 per person.
ONLY AVAILABLE – May, June, July, August and September
Minimum 50 people
We are booking up fast so make an enquiry today.
Winter Spit Roast Meat Selections
$41.95 per person including GST
$51.95 per person with Dessert including GST
- Ham on the bone glazed and spit-roasted (GF)
- Spit roast pork with awesome crackling (GF)
- Spit roast prime seasoned beef (GF)
- Whole chicken stuffed and seasoned (GF)
- Spit roast prime seasoned lamb (GF) – extra $3.00 per person if chosen as one of your meat choices
- Red Thai chicken curry with steamed basmati rice
- Mild Indian Beef Curry with white rice
- Pork spare ribs with Southern BBQ Sauce
- Beef, bacon & Winter vegetable cassorole with rich glossy gravy
- Honey soy chicken wings
- Vegetarian Patties (GF) available on request
All spit roast meats come with delicious HOT RICH GRAVY and sauces to accommodate your meal.
Also includes Freshly baked ciabatta loafs and assorted dinner rolls.
Hot Winter Vegetables
Choose Five –
Book now and get your 5th hot vegetable absolutely free!
- Gourmet potatoes roasted with Himalayan salt and olive oil (GF, Vegan)
- Baked cream potatoes
- Cauliflower and broccoli with cheese sauce
- Sweet glazed baby carrots (GF, Vegan)
- Roasted pumpkin with cracked black pepper (GF, Vegan)
- Baby garden peas (GF, Vegan)
- Roasted gold kumara (GF, Vegan)
- Steamed rice (GF, Vegan)
- Spit roast pumpkin, kumara and carrot (GF, Vegan)
- Udon noodle stir fry
- Buttered corn kernels (GF, Vegan)
- Spit-roasted winter vegetables with fresh herbs (GF, Vegan)
(pumpkin, kumara, carrot, swede, parsnip, capsicum.
- Asian Chop Suey – noodles
- Pacific Island Chop Suey with vermicelli
Desserts - All Included
- Traditional New Zealand pavlova (GF)
- Fresh tropical fruit salad (GF)
- Sticky date cake with hot creamy custard
- Chocolate mud slice
- Fresh vanilla cream (GF)
Included in this catering package
- China crockery, stainless steel cutlery and serviettes
- Uniformed Staff
- Full buffet set up
- Linen tablecloths for the buffet table only
- Serving utensils
- Salt and pepper on the buffet
- Carving spit roasted meats on site
- Clearing guests tables of plates and cutlery
- Pack down of the buffet
- Staff to pack away your leftover food into your own containers
REMEMBER WE CARVE ON-SITE!
WE BRING OUR OWN TABLES AND LINEN TABLECLOTHS FOR THE BUFFET!
Minimum 50 people
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU TODAY?
We would like to say a sincere thanks to you and your team for the magnificent contribution you made to our Easter party. We were really very impressed with your punctuality and the quantity and quality of the food provided. Especially flexibility in catering for more people than was originally expected was a great favour. It was a vital project to our company having tight time frame and you contributed to the success of the weekend. We expect to have the pleasure of your services again in the future.
Hi Phil and the Southern Spit team. I just thought to write a quick email for letting you know how much we were impressed with your services and food for our winter catering. Your team were enormously professional, punctual and friendly. Whole set-up was really amazing. So please pass on to them big thanks from me and Marc. All my guests complimented on the great food and impressive services. Your catering team packed our leftovers and gave us a chance with some more to nibble on over the rest of the weekend. I surely have nothing negative to say here. Please do not hesitate to use this thanks note on your website as a testimonial.
Strategic Account Manager